Criteria of Internship
MATHEMATICS AND SCIENCE EDUCATION
VALID AFTER ACADEMIC YEARS OF 2019-2020
CRITERIA FOR SCED 450 (School Experience in Teaching Mathematics and Science )
Criteria for all Programs:
All courses in 1st class (1st and 2nd semester) must be passed.
SCED 320 must be passed.
At least 80 credits must be completed.
Additional criteria for Programs:
- Undergraduate Program in Secondary Mathematics Education
To have taken the compulsory mathematics courses at least once except for the first class courses and to pass a total of 4 mathematics courses including at least two compulsory mathematics courses.
2. Undergraduate Program in Primary Mathematics Education
MATH 201 and MATH 202 must be passed.
3. Undergraduate Program in Science Education
Having passed at least 4 of the compulsory courses (2nd class courses) listed below.
(BIO 101, BIO 102, ESC 301, PHYS 201, CHEM 103, CHEM 104)
4. Undergraduate Program in Chemistry Education
To have completed at least 23 credit chemistry courses (must be coded as CHEM).
5. Undergraduate Program in Physics Education
PHYS 201 must be passed